Friday, March 27, 2015

Hang Out with Me (Now!)


Register for Hanging Out with Barbara Sher from 7/10-19/2015
Our year together begins the next day!

Add your name to my mailing list for reminders of this and other events:
http://barbarasclub.com

Hanging Out is different from anything I've done before and I can't keep away from it! (I check it before I look at my emails!) I put up my funniest (smartest) videos, wrote my best new material, and I still can't get over how much everyone loves it. But the quality of the conversations was completely unexpected. It's all online so members from all over the world jump in all the time. So do I.

"THIS community supports sometimes bold, sometimes more timid steps in the happiness direction. … we all try to understand that newly discovered happiness can cause unease. The power of actually DOING things that make us happy is nothing short of amazing."

If you want to be part of this now, while I'm still involved, I'd love you to sign up. HO registration dates begin July10 and end July 19, 2015.

See you there!

No comments: